Noraa Times...: Happy Mother's day!!!

Noraa Times...

The days become happier! =D

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Happy Mother's day!!!

I know Mother's Day have passed a century ago! But i was uploading the pictures from Digi, and i found the pics we took on Mother's Day! So decided to post some of em up!

Went to Fish & Co. with Cheryl, Mum and Grandma. Heard that the Fish & Co. atmosphere at the Changi Airport is very nice, my grandma loves fish and chips, and they have never tried it before. So i decided to bring em there!


There you have it, my Mum and Grandma!
Do they look alike?

Probably the hair?



And there you have it, the "best" couple in the world!
I seriously think Cheryl looks really weird/not as nice in real life!
Hmmmm.... But anyway,

"I STILL LOVE YOU LAH!"



New York Fish & Chips!



Fish & Baked rice!
YUMMY!!!



Crazy Girl....


After the meal. we walked around the airport and took the sky train!
My grandma has been sick recently for the past few years, and she has not got out much. So we felt that it was a good chance for her to walk around and enjoy the colourful environment!


Do-re-mi....



And that's my mum!
Contrasted colours of our face!


Pretty woman... walking down the street....
Pretty woman.... Taking a picture with me!
Pretty woman... We're not in terminal 3...
Pretty woman....


OK LAME!!!!









I really have a crazy girlfriend....
BUT I LIKE!!!!

=D








HAPPY MOTHER'S/AH MA'S DAY!!!


~Noraa's thought of the day!!!
Heard Yogurt can help you slim down...
Is it's true? I'm gonna like bath in it!!!


~Noraa Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home