Noraa Times...: I miss doing stupid things with you!!!

Noraa Times...

The days become happier! =D

Thursday, June 05, 2008

I miss doing stupid things with you!!!



I can boldly announce that i am the KING OF GOLD MINER!!!

Check out the stage that i am at?!??!
And if you have played till that stage, you would have known that it is the last stage of the game. The maximum that the game can go is till level 20. After that, you will see the Gold Miner Old man buried in a pile of gold, saying "To be Continued..."


Anyway, there as this day we were heading to Bra's house of MJ along with Sze min. Cheryl brought some "Xiao Man Tou" along so that we could have a lil snack during our bus trip!
And the we.....

Ai ya! I'll just let the picture do the talking!




Anyway, Cheryl is in camp now, and we dun really have the chance to call each other. I know this really sounds damn weird, i really miss you BEEE!
=(

I can't wait till you get back from camp, then we go Ice skating, cycling and beach to play volleyball ok? =) I miss doing stupid things with you! I want to put things into our nose and blow it out again! I want you to act like a monster and chase me around Marina Square again! I can't wait to see you tml BABY!!!!!

Thank you for rushing down after your camp to come support me play! I will try my best to play for you! Ytd at Krish's party, i really wished you were there with me!

I was uploading the latest pictures taken in my phone, and i really felt you look great in these pictures! Look so natural and pretty!
Then i felt like posting it up!






And there you have it, the love of my life!
Cheryl Li Hao Ying!

Ranked 1st in my heart!
2nd would be Jessica Liew followed by Felicia Chin!

I promise you will be 1st place k?
=D




~Noraa's thought of the day!!!
I can't wait to see you tml Baby!!!
Wheeee!!!



~Noraa Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home