Noraa Times...: Muscle photoshoot at Gelare!

Noraa Times...

The days become happier! =D

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Muscle photoshoot at Gelare!

I was bursting out in laughter when i browsing through my pictures!!! HAHAHA!!! Cheryl and i were at East Coast's Gelare. We promised each other to CONFIRM MUST EAT Gelare when ever we walked pass one on a tuesday, which everyone knoes that their waffles would be... HALF PRICED!!!


I really think it's damn lame to eat waffles and ice-cream on the no half priced thingy at Gelare coz it's damn freakin expensive and BO HUA lah! Anyway, we wanted to compare the difference in the size of our biceps! so we each flexed as hard as we could this was the result!



Weighing a massive 80Kgs!!!
standing a short 175cm

Contestant No. 1
Noraa Teo!!!







Weighing 13.5 Kgs only
Standing 164cm tall
Contestant No. 2
CHERYL LI!!!!





After i saw the picture, i BURST out laughing till my grandma had to say
"Eh! Ler siao ah?!?"
hahahah!!! I just felt that Cheryl's face in this pic was PRICELESS!!!



Anyway, i was just playing around with Microsoft Paint, and i decided to doodle on the pics. So here are my master pieces!!!





~Noraa's though of the day!!!
I MISS YOU BEEE!!!
=(



~Noraa Out!

4 Comments:

At 3:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that meticulous make. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are all over 240 dollars everwhere. But finally I bring about this location selling them for half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what can you tell me about these?

 
At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

 
At 5:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good evening dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that meticulous model. The prices as regards the velcros are approximately 340 dollars everwhere. But for all I base this area selling them for half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what can you say about it?

 
At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good evening everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices seeking the shoes were approximately 300 bucks on every site. But definitively I base this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what can you tell me about these?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home