Noraa Times...: Ying wei's party!

Noraa Times...

The days become happier! =D

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Ying wei's party!

A word so commonly used ytd on my msn was "Chill man" haha! Lots of my friends started coming to me, asking me to "Chill" after they read my blog. Well, i just hope the world doens't have any more of such people, or any of my friends are like this.


ANYWAY! Enough bout "HER"


Cheryl has gone for her Duman Secondary school camp today! And although she's still in Singapore and it's only gonna be 3 days, but i'm starting to miss her...

=(



I just uploaded the photos from Digi and i realised that there are so many pics i wanna post up man! Oh btw, digi is the name of our Camera. Cheryl and i are used to giving stuffs names, so that it would be easier to identify them? For example, i have 2 rip curl back packs, one called Bobby, and the other called Bob. So our conversation would be like "Hey, tml we bobby and bob k?" "You keep Digi first can? you upload the pics, then pass back to me" Get what i mean? Anyway, nvm, guess it's just a Aaron & Cheryl kinda thing? hahah!

ANYWAY!!!!

Some of my friends would have heard, and a million of them would have noticed that i have really gained on some massive weight! And if you go according to the height and weight chart, i'm 175cm tall, but 80KG!!! WTH right?! I may have gained weight, but i dun look 80KG!!! Erm.... Do i? =(


Anyway, gonna undergo this secret weight loss training that i will be enduring for... the... erm.... 3 days? hahaha hopefully 3 weeks i guess? When school reopens. i wanna be back to my secondary school weight? 75kg? Actually, i think i'm naturally heavy sia! All because of the stupid 2 months of no volleyball training, gave me an extra "Half a rice bag" which is 5Kgs on my tummy and face..

OK, enough bout my getting fat days..

Off to....





Ying wei's 21st Birthday PAR-TIE!!!!

Sorry for posting this almost a month late ying wei,

but you're still my lover boy!


I though Jo looked pretty "interesting" in these 2 pics, so i HAD to post it up!
Sorry Jo! hahah!!!



This picture makes me jealous!
That's cause Ying wei is my Lover boy, my gay partner, and he's taking a pic with a pretty gal! *Uhmp!*
hahah!!




Well, managed to take a pic with that pretty gal!
*Winks! =D And there you have it guys... my 5 Kg full of FAT face! GO ON! LAUGH all you want now!!! After 3 weeks, we'll see who has the last laugh!
*Uhmp!!!*



Mr Hans!



That's coke i'm holding btw...
i dun really like beers.





Birthday boy! Cutting the Birthday cake!!!

*Along with 2 other friends behind*




Group shot of all our peeps!





My night job, Mr Mime!







Anyway, let me fast forward time to 2 days ago!
Participated in a Beach volleyball Tournament with Cheryl! 2 on 2! Yes, 2 on 2, me and Cheryl teaming up!

The tournament is kinda cool, coz we're playing in a made shift court, so we're actually playing beside a shopping centre?
kinda cool!




We participated coz Cheryl want's to gain some volleyball experience. haha!

I guess when we played, it looked a bit ugly coz we only managed to get 5 points for each of the 2 games we play! hahahah!!
But i dun care what others think man!



I was having fun with Cheryl on court!
And i really felt that playing together as a team really helped brought us closer. I'm not kidding! I know it was only 2 sets, but it really has!
=DDDD

One funny thing was that while playing the 1st game, my pants tore sia! Located at the crotch, but thank God for Dark Blue Undies!


Anyway, realised that we didn't take much photos on that day. Should have asked someone to take a few snapshots of us on court.

Anyway, here you go! These were the couple we took that day!


Failed attempt...


Yay!

I think Cheryl look really happy in the pic!
She was telling me she enjoyed her self so much that day.
I'm so proud of her! She was able to serve so many balls over the net and could take the pressure of the crowd while we played. She really played her best with whatever skill i had taught her for like... less then 7 days if training?



Hey hey! Mr Potato Beven in the house! He was damn nice lah! He was at Velocity, eating with his family. He saw us playing then he came down to say hi!



Anyway, congrats to team PoonChan for playing well
although not making it to the 2nd round.



Next week will be the real tournament! 2 on 2 tertiary Men's open.
Team TeoPoon will do our best!



~Noraa's thought of the day!!!
I'm so PROUD OF YOU BEEEE!!!!



~Noraa Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home